Tuesday, April 6, 2010

hey family!!!!

it's me!!! Sister Angela!! it's my pday! Tuesdays are the day now.  well, things are good! I'm not in chat anymore, I'm training!

she is a dear sweet heart- Sister Yao from Taiwan! She's from the other mission, not the one that Jake Adams served in. but anyways, I'm back in the North Zone- so things are going really well, just working hard and trying to teach and train her on everything, hopefully I'm doing okay. haven't been here for awhile on the square since i was in chat right  when i got back. but it's good for me to relearn everything.

 gen. conf. was great! i saw bro and sis. whitehead! . but HEY!!!!! it was SO good to see Darren and to meet Liz and just walk around and talk! and then to see Joe and Allison and the kids! what a fun couple of days it has been. oh those kids are just adorable. we took them through God's Plan, and it was so special to be there with my own family! the spirit was really strong, and it was just so nice.   

 I'm sorry this is so short, i have to go- but please know that I'm doing well, and thank you for the Easter card! sad that no one was there to gather eggs and candy! i thought about you!! so much love to you from me!!!!! here are some pics for you! ** i  can't see what pics I'm putting on here. so hopefully they are OK! 




No comments:

Post a Comment