That's hello in Mandarin-by the way! Well, another week has gone by. man, the time just flies! Things here are great as usual! the sun shines (for the most part) it's been a tad rainy and some random spurts -o- snow. it is so nice to have it be spring tho that's for sure!!
Thank you for your emails. it is always so good to hear from you and how all of the family is doing. that is so neat to think about Derek and Aubree with their new baby! I've been thinking about them a lot this week- i heard from Joey actually what was going on- b/c he had given us some potentials to call while he was here, and we needed to call him to get more info- so anyways, i was glad to hear that things are going so well for them.
Well, things w/ me...hmmm...it's been a little of a challenge training someone that doesn't know English very well. it has taken a lot of English, but i am just trying SO incredibly hard to be patient and to be understanding. Sometimes it is hard. I don't know if you have any advice. it's just takes a lot of you, having to explain EVERYTHING and re explain EVERYTHING, and then even the very next day, have to do it all over again, and again. I know there is a reason that i am training, Heavenly Father is trusting me, and so I can't let Him down. It has it's fun parts too, no doubt about that.--
So, an item of business- I have a question- I was wondering, when I come home, we will be driving to Darren's wedding, right? can we drive through SLC and we can just spend a day that i can show you around temple square and you can get to meet Pres. and Sis. Holmes? ever since i got here on the mish, that is something that i had always hoped for, one day, to spend w/ you and dad, and to get to show you everything, what i got to do for the last 18 months! and of course for you to meet Pres. Holmes and sister Holmes so you can seen just how amazing of people they are! i know i still have a ways before i actually come home, and please don't think i'm focusing on that- but i didn't' know if it'd be better to mention that in advance if you and dad are wanting to plan ahead. so yeah, something to think about!
well, i guess that's it for now. i just love you so much! and every time i walk past the temple and see the gold sign on the outside that says" Holiness to the Lord, House of the Lord"--I always think you and think to myself, I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful week! sorry, no pics this time, didn't bring my cam w/ me. I'll be sure to take lots of pics this next week. oh, there are such pretty flowers everywhere, and you can smell them as you walk on the square. the best!
loves!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment