Hi family,
Here is some of Angela's last letter. The rest is about her taxes, her watch etc:
"It is amazing here! I know I said it before, but it just keeps getting better everyday. I've felt the spirit so many times and I just love it! We get to call non-members to confirm that they received church material that they requested from TV commercials. so we get to talk to them and ask them how they felt from reading the BOM or watching a church DVD and then you get the opportunity to bear your testimony and teach them the gospel. I got to talk to this one guy, I just asked him if he received the B.O.M. yet and he said he did, he just hasn't had a chance to read it and he said how he was struggling inside and couldn't find peace and he hated living like that and I could truly feel for him. Then he had to go cuz he was driving and asked me to call him back. But its just neat. These are real peole that you are having an effect on. One of the sisters in my district had someone she was talking to for like 40 min and they were like, when can I get baptized!! All from just a call to confirm a requested church item! The scripture in D and C is so true...The field is white already to harvest! People are ready and waiting. Oh subject change, I'm just so happy that I got all of my memorizing requirements done before I got here. less stress. I was kinda surprised cuz no one else has theirs memorized so it's nice to be prepared. OK, so I just set up my email account, so srite me! Here it is angela.harris@myldsmail.net. I love you so very very much! and I miss ya too-I suppose
Love, sister Ang Har
Love, sister Ang Har
No comments:
Post a Comment