Monday, February 15, 2010

Heh Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess what?!!??!?!!?!??!!?!??!!? we had a baptism last night!!!!! remember Justin I've been talking about? well, none of the dates that he picked for his baptism worked out w/ his family coming into town, and so this last week when we went to teach him, i asked if i could get a pic. w/ them b/c it'd prob. be my last time seeing them, and they asked why the pic? and i said well, I'm leaving next week on Tues, and he's like, well, lets do the baptism on Sunday!!! and so it happened! it was such a neat, special, spiritual experience. Heavenly Father was so good to me to allow me to be here for it. esp, b/c i prayed and fasted that i could stay here one more transfer to see him baptized, and i was all sad when i found out i couldn't stay longer, but the Lord always provides a way...just move the baptism date earlier!! ha ha! he asked me to speak on the Holy Ghost, and i think it went pretty well. i took lots of pictures so I'll attach some for you, and hopefully they'll get to you! sorry the other ones never made it. Justin and his wife Renae and just the greatest people, and their adorable daughter Morgan. they invited me and sister Bradshaw to their sealing, in exactly one year, which will be on Valentines Day!! i can hardly wait! it will be the best V-day two years in a row! what a great day to be baptized and then seal to your family...esp b/c their little baby Katy who died just last year. it was be such a special experience. 

I fly home on Wed. morning , have a layover in Atlanta, GA?! funny huh?! and then SLC. so maybe I'll get to call you in the airport! that'd be grand! hopefully that works out. I'm sending you a big box of things that i don't need right now, that you can stick in my room, but you can open it if you want and have fun looking thru all of my random items. haha. my boggs are in there, PLEASE save them for me! i love those things w/ every fiber of my heart and will totally wear them after the mish!

 well, my last day here in state college, just going to say goodbye to people.  this is so hard!.  i can't imagine not having met all of them.  there are so many good folks that I'll be keeping in touch w/! b/c they are my friends! i love that! I've been so blessed! esp, such a close friend as sister Bradshaw!

  well, i've got about 8 min. left, so i'm going to try and attach some pics for you.
l love you ! and i hope i get to talk to you real soon! i cant believe i'm going!!!!!!! this is just all so crazy to me! love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
your daughter 




No comments:

Post a Comment