This week has been wonderful and crazy and busy!! I'm still here at temple square! I'm still the DL for Family Search, and there's a change, each companionship will go to Park City for one week! so i go this next week! the 8th -15th! I'm sooooo excited! and my new companion is Sister Fellmann from Switzerland!!! She is amazing! we have lots of fun together! she speaks German and French, and already-we've been able to take many tours in those languages, it's been really fun! I'm really looking forward to this next transfer, it will be lots of fun. we just had our first Dist. mtg this morning, and it went really well, the sisters are really sweet, and I'm excited to get to know them better. sorry, this is going to be short. l hope you like the pic of me and sister fellmann, she has a British flag too! bye!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment